Tuesday, July 14, 2009

California critters


Was reflecting on things this morning, at how thankful I was to have been given some unique experiences in my life. One of which was scuba diving. One of my good friends was a dive instructor, and he let me tag along as a side kick for many of his adventures (I was in my late teens, early twenties).

This vid is not mine, but is an excellent representation of what you might find diving around Laguna Beach. The rays and the lobsters, the fish, including the golden Garibaldi, the forest of Kelp beds. The only thing missing are the Moray eels, and the occasional Sand shark. Enjoy!

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

Just what I needed before going to sleep thank you :-)

James Higham said...

Did you ever have an eel wrap itself around you, HGF?

His Girl Friday said...

Cherry,
I thought the same, quite relaxing

James,
I must say, you are the first person ever to ask me that ;)