Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Virtual Visit Challenge




Lucy has challenged us to undertake a photo tour of where We blog the most. Now, usually you would find me at my desk; however, since our other computer crashed, the teen and the tween now must share my desktop to do their school. This is in a tiny office with stacks of books and papers...just picture the absent minded professor look. :) Therefore, I now am sitting in my second choice area, our den (note TalkingBear's 'Don't Wake the Bear Sign :D)
....and, the more I sit in here, the better I think it is. The sofa is much more comfortable, and when I'm stuck on what to write next, I can always check to see if the rugby is on. :)

6 comments:

CherryPie said...

What a fun idea :-) I do have some photos already, I will try to collect them together and post them later.

James Higham said...

You live in the desert but the decor is for a cold climate. Interesting.

His Girl Friday said...

James,
well, it does get a bit cold here in the winter, but I see your point...This deco is probably a leftover from my US east coast living. I really would absolutely dread a 'southwestern' decor! ;)

MrsS said...

It all looks cosy, comfy and awfy homely to me - thanks for sharing HGF. xx

His Girl Friday said...

thank you Mrs S,
anyone care for some tea?! :)

Kayce aka lucy said...

ah, would love to curl up for a cup of tea with you. thanks for playing!!