Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Wisdom of a Smart Ass




I do try to be nice, and kind, and considerate, polite, ladylike and above reproach...but sometimes, I'm just too tired, and need to say it like it is.
Life is too short.
I suppose what put me in the mood was what DC posted about today, and the disclaimer that followed. (I can so relate to disclaimers)
In all honesty, I get so riled by people who live in their perfect little worlds, with hardly a clue at what's going on out there in this imperfect world, yet get offended when you speak of it and happen to use the world's terminology. Oh, well, some people prefer blinders and earmuffs, it's safer.
Ps. this is in no way any reference to my blogger pals...You all have your own style, but you tell it like it is...or I wouldn't be readin' it!! :)




3 comments:

nonprofitprophet said...

oh the wisdom of Maxine! ~npp

His Girl Friday said...

ahemm, yes :)

storyteller said...

Oh yez … and thanks again for the LAUGHTER here … I may have to link my Smiley Saturday post back here, just because. This is just wonderful!
Hugs and blessings,