Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Torrey Pines, and a hike up a cliff


Since I'm working backwards, (I always forget that, with these mulitple pic posts)....this is a photo from the top of the cliff, that we just traversed up....don't worry, there were no ropes and caribiners involved, just wonderfully convenient steps and paths perfect for tourists holding camaras. I spied this photo op, but the teen assisted me with the working camara as with these other photos. (lesson learned, plug in camara to charge battery) :)

3 comments:

Peajay said...

Fab photos HGF, love the cliff.
Venerable Bede say 'Always carry charged spare battery too'. ;)

His Girl Friday said...

Hi Peajay,

it was great fun! I've got some nice photies of the kiddies, but I didn't want to post them here. Will forward them on to you via email.

ahem, yes, spare battery....

Jo said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful town...

Nice to have you drop by - good luck with the study!