Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Coincidence?




Your Noble British Name Is:



Lady Ilona Poppy Hastings





These internet quiz-generator thingys have always been silly, fun, and a general exercise in wasting time rather than getting on with more important things. However, the answer to this one left me, ahem, well, rather spooked! There must be a vortex in the space-time continuum!! You see, while I have no idea about the name Ilona, Poppy was the nickname for my grandfather, who recently passed away, and Hastings was his surname.

5 comments:

Pam said...

wow..that's freaky, but in a good way...i think. i put in my real & my nic-neither were good or a linked to anything in my life LOL

Jo said...

I think you just take these things to be a little hello :)

Les (Endlessly Restless) said...

I wouldn't worry about the coincidence of the name. But how did they get the cartoon to look just like you?? Now that's spooky.

By the way - your crown could do with a polish :-)

MrsS said...

Lady Venetia Sybilla Churchill signing in. I like the Venetia bit!and give a 2 fingered salute to the surname!xx

MartyBanana said...

Sir Gilbert Fitzroy Lyttelton here.

I did one of these things to find a name for my car and it came up with Lois Carmen Denominator, which is cool since I used to be a maths teacher.