Sunday, May 3, 2009

The attack of the monster puppies


















Men do make life interesting, I must say. What is it with men and gadgets and vehicles that go "VROOM"?! No need to explain, I'm sure...
(of course, I am quite grateful of this, as I rarely have need to call the service technician or repairman ;D)

Now where was I, oh yes.
Men, they do make life interesting. Snips, snails and puppy dog tails...

Speaking of puppy dog tails....


I was awakened by my loving husband the other morning by his placing two little wiggling four footed friends onto the bed near my pillow; Boston terrier puppies who had just been out on the lawn in the sprinklers. There's nothing like fending off little wet puppy paws attacking you while you're half asleep. Hmmmmmm....

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Interesting life over there.

His Girl Friday said...

haha, to say the least!

Thanks for stopping by James. :)